"The greatest achievement of the human spirit is to live up to one's opportunities and make the most of one's resources." - Luc de Clapiers
If you are overwhelmed by the amount of words we can use to describe "resources," you are probably overwhelmed about where to start looking. The answer: right here! Click on any link below to get more information on the topic you would like to learn about more. Or, Contact Us to get your specific questions answered.
- Aging With Dignity: website the created the 5 Wishes program, a do-it-yourself living will program
- ADHD or APD: learn the similarities and differences between Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Auditory Processing Disorder to make sure you are getting the proper services
- Educational Advocacy Contract: our customized legal document explaining your rights and our responsibilities when advocating for your special needs child's educational needs
- The Language of Special Education: our glossary of acronyms associated with special education processes and people
- Parents' Rights: your legal rights as a parent of a special needs child when advocating for their educational needs
- SPED timeline: our quick reference guide to the timeline and deadlines equated with getting your child special education services
- Wright's Law: website with basics and case law about your legal rights in Special Education
You can sign up here for your next appointment or first networking meeting!
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by SiteGround